Saturday, January 21, 2017

so happy to be writing again ......
I am not sure what plugged the flow
or even what released it
but just letting my stumbling words out
giving the jumble of thoughts space to grow instead of ferment
even though it is a bit like slicing an artery and letting my life blood flow
I can breathe again ....
yes, I was breathing all along
but it was as if there was a breath caught inside
pushing against the walls of me
longing to be free, to fly high

it is not important if anyone else ever sees these words
or reads these words
I can again breathe ...
in
and
out
in
and
out

these are not my words to own
I have no claim on these words
they are simply pieces of something
that can only be whole once released

I am so happy to be writing again ....

No comments:

Post a Comment