Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Wednesday March 4/20

our father
my father
father
abba
daddy
friend
protector
truth teller
life giver
in heaven
and in me ....
heaven in me ...
holy is your name
grant me this day
just enough daily bread
the bread of your presence
just enough for this day
forgive my sins
those things I do when I wish I would not do them
those things that hurt me
hurt you
and all those around me
forgive me for them
to the extent I forgive those who do similar things to me .
sins of words
sins of actions
sins of thought
keep me from temptation
the desire to sin yet again
the desire to want to be safe
the desire to want to be loved
steer me away from evil
the evil of my own heart
the evil of my shadow side
the evil of the twisted sister in me, of me
for yours is the kingdom
the power
the glory
your kingdom, power and glory is what this world needs to see
to hear
to feel
to live
forever
and ever
and ever
amen

No comments:

Post a Comment