Wednesday, March 15, 2017

March 15/17

how is your heart ?????

this is the question that fills me ......
it is not so much what happens,but rather my response to what happens ...
how is my heart?

it is sooooo hard to live in a black pool of negativity ..
there are times my feet struggle to find bottom so as not to sink ..
how I long to laugh ....
how I long to simply live every moment in childlike delight
how I long to bash the negative with a huge BUT .....

so much to be grateful for ...
here we are in the midst of this huge storm ..
snow and wind and cold everywhere ..
people being hurt ... one man has died ...
and I sit by the fire,
coffee in hand,
warm, safe .....
and I give thanks for the little things often taken for granted ...
even my freedom .... or especially my freedom!

teach me Lord to live from a child like trust in You

Jesus asks "what do you want?"
how would I answer ....
what would come out of my mouth .....

it is hard to drink this cup ...
it does not always taste nice, or sit well ...
often causes indigestion
HEARTBURN ....

how is your heart??????
how is my heart ......

No comments:

Post a Comment