Friday, April 28, 2017

nothing wasted

there is something so amazing about the very familiar story of the loaves and fishes ....

after the offering, the breaking, the feeding, Jesus Himself orders that all the left overs, the fragments, be gathered up " so nothing is wasted" .....

if we offer our all to Jesus and allow His breaking, He is aware of and cares for our "fragments"  ...
the pieces of us that we consider left overs, of no use ..... He wishes them to be gathered up ..
"so nothing is wasted" .....

even our left overs can feed someone else .....

and that happens when we share our story of redemption ...

I have never seen that before .... what an absolutely tender truth ...

"so nothing is wasted" .....

those parts of us that we let fall to the ground Jesus wishes to be gathered up
"so nothing is wasted"

I am so moved by this ......

the more I learn about this man Jesus, the more humbled and astounded I am ....
and that alone breaks me ....

No comments:

Post a Comment